Monday, July 19, 2010

My playing in the last 2 weeks

It was about 2 weeks ago that I realized, I need to change my game, I need to start tracking every night I play, I need a money mgt. strategy, I need a way to be able to do this on a regular basis and be able to make money off of it on a regular basis. I will start tracking this in full detail starting on August 1( I am giving myself until them to get everything in order), but the last 5 times I have played this is how it has gone.

2 Thursdays ago at Jeff's House:
- 19 person tourney, 45 to enter, I came in 4th and won $60
- played 1/2 NL, bought in for $200, lost that, bought in for another $200, got that up to $550, and left. That puts me a net of plus $150 for the cash game, and +200 for the night.

last Thursday at Del. Park:
- $65 tournament, 66 entries, went out 6th, won $180
- played 1/2 NL, bought in for $300, walked away from table with $820, but some of that buy in was tourney winnings, so total winnings for the day was $570
- Overall a Great day
last Sat in AC:
- 1/2 NL, bought in for $300, lost it all
- $120 NL tourney, lost that
- 1/2 NL, bought in for $200, walked with $340
- Overall, a losing day

1 comment:

  1. For the last week, I have been playing online to test out which site I like more just playing free roll tournaments. I am now ready to go and start this poker run this Friday starting at Del park with Terry.

    ReplyDelete