Monday, September 20, 2010

online play the last month

I have not been updating this as much as I should be, but I have moved to just playihg tournaments online. Playing cash games online is not my game. For me to play cash games, I want it to be in person.

As far as the tournaments go, I am up approx. $277 in the last month. It gets a little diffucult to track since it is between two different sites. On FTP I am playing the $6 KO tournies, and the $8 tournies. I will every once in a while play a $2-$7 tournament with a ton of people in it. 3 times I have been up a lot, and I have played a $26 tournament, and I have not cashed in any of those. The 6 and 8 dollar tournies always have either 90 or 180 people in it. In the last 2 weeks, I have had 6 cashes in these different tournaments on FTP, but they dont email results out.
On Pstars, I am playing the $4 and $8 tournies and I will do the $11 tournament if I am up. They email results of every tournament I play this double or nothing tournament they have sometimes for $5 a time. It's a 10 man SitnGo, and top 5 just double their money. I have played in 19 of them and cashed in 8 of them, so that means I have put out $95 to those tournies and I have won a total of $80( winnings plus entry back) so overall I am down $10 on them. I have cashed in two other tournies on Pstars.

Moving forward, I will be updating this every time I play online, because when I go this long, I lose track and it is way harder for me to follow exactly how much I am up/down.

No comments:

Post a Comment