Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Online 8/1

This was one of those days, where nothing could go wrong for me. I started playing around 7 at night and played until around 1130 or 12. I started with $50 in my ftp account and got it up to $230, even though I lost about 50 on my pstars account, still an overall great day.

On pstars, I had a $25 window open, a $12.50 table open, and then I always had a 1.15, 10 person double or nothing tourney open. I played 4 of those tourneys and won( top 5 double there money) 3 of them so I ended up only netting 2 dollar profit. they have the same double or nothing tourneys for way more money, but I need to get more of these under my belt before I start playing these for serious money. The cash games, I got absolutely crushed in. I can only recall one hand that I played very, very, badly, the other ones were just missed flops, etc and next thing I knew, I was out, and then I decided not to rebuy at all.

FTP was a different story, I won $180 on FTP and I was playing a table that had a $25 max buy in. The huge hand was later on in the night, I had about $40 in front of me and most people at the table had between $35-50. I am 2 seats from the BB. The guy UTB makes it $3, I have A10 spades, and I call. 4 more people call and we see a flop( $15 in pot so far). Flop comes out KKJ, 2 spades. Original raiser makes it $6, I insta call( thinking if anyone raises after, I will come back over the top since I have the nut flush draw, the straight draw, and I am hoping someone has ak, someone else has open ended, and maybe aj or smaller flush draw, but I just hope no one has kj. 2 guys call after me, one guys folds, it is now close to $40 in the pot. Turn is 10 of diamonds. Orig better goes all in for his final $11, at this point I assume he has kj, but I can still take down a huge side pot from the other 2 after me, so I call and not raise. The two guys after me call instantly. About $85 in the pot now, river is 4 spades. I hit the nut flush, and I know a boat beats me, but I still shove my remaining $17 or so, I get called by both. I win, take down the pot. It was about a $130ish pot, I have never seen a pot that big. Orig raiser had ak, so he was good the whole way until the rive. guy after me a10, to run gave him gut shot and pair, I am not sure why he stayed in. guy on button had 89 spades and hit his flush on the river. It was a crazy hand. After that I played a little more, but overall it was a great night online.
Total winnings: +130

No comments:

Post a Comment