Sunday, August 1, 2010

online play starts 7/30

The way I am going to approach my online game is more of a slow grind approach. I will only be playing .1/.25 limit and .25/.5 NL. The max buy in's for those table are 12.50 and 25.00 respectively. I will always have 2-3 windows open at all times, and my goal is to make 10-15 bucks an hour every time I play and look to have around 150 or so a week in profit. Once I grind that up to about 1500 or so, I will move up and play .5/1 nl and then grind that out until I can get up to about 5k. Every once in a while, I will take a stab at some tournaments, both low and high stakes and see where that gets me, but for the most part, I am sticking to cash games.

Playing these lower limit cash games is a change from what I play normally in live games, but online is a very different game with very different strategies and very different players. I want to start at these low limits and get a feel for the online game. I want to be able to grind it out and build up a bankroll and get a full feel for the game.

My online run started last Friday, 7/30. I put $50 in pokerstars and $25 in full tilt. I had to .25/.5 windows open in pstars and one in ftp. I played these from about 2-5. I ended up making $18 on pstars and $30 on FTP so it was a good session. Total winnings for session, $48.

No comments:

Post a Comment