Sunday, August 1, 2010

Towson Tourney/cash games 7/31

This is a tourney we do one Saturday a month and then we play cash games after. The tourney is $100 and I lost that, and then I sat down for cash games. I bought in for $100, after some hands( I will get into later) I bought in for another 140, and then another 100 again, so I was into the game for $340. We played all night, I ended up walking out with $830 which puts me up $530 for the night in cash.. The game there is always 1/2, but it is a way more social game, I know everyone playing, and some of the pots just get out of control. There is always a raise and at least 2 calls pre-flop. The game is made up of about half people that know how to play poker and the other half that just sort of know or think they know. I just played my game the whole time. I had 7 pots I was involved in that were between 160-250, and I won 5 of them and lost 2 of them. At the beginning I was losing a lot of pots on the flop. I would have 55, flop would be akq, i would have ak, flop would 789 suited. I was just card dead for a while, but was getting good enough hands to call pre-flop.
Total winnings- $430

No comments:

Post a Comment